Kailash Mansarovar Yatra By Helicopter from Lucknow
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter is most desired alternative of tourists and pilgrims. Where, this package can save price & time for Indian pilgrims and tourists searching for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. Lucknow has been emerged as the key center among Indian pilgrims for the journey to Kailash Mansarovar. Muktinath DMC brings you the 11 days of ‘Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package’ from Lucknow. Within a package Parikrama of Holy Lake Mansarovar, Kailash Parvat and Shivasthal where it is believed that whatever you will offer there you will get that return in heaven and also secure smooth trip operation even in some adverse weather days. We will be providing you an extra day in the Kailash Mansarovar location which will give you the opportunity to take some rest & perform puja rituals at the most divine and holy place. Muktinath DMC, operates with proper acclimatization with consideration of a nominal-cost package tour to Kailash Mansarovar. This is the most popular Kailash Mansarovar Yatra and is one of the best packages available in the market to meet your expectation.
- Kailash Mansarovar via Helicopter Route with one additional day at Darchen (Base for Kailash Parikrama & Ashtapad)
- Duration; 10 Nights 11 Days, Trip starting from Lucknow
- Accommodation; 5 Nights in Hotel & 5 Nights in guest house
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use
- Cost value & comfortable trip
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Package offers lots of benefits & surprises.
DAY 1 : Lucknow ArrivalArrive at Lucknow and transfer to Hotel. Short brief about Yatra, clear due transaction if there is any. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 : Lucknow to Nepalgunj• After breakfast, drive to Nepalgunj around 4-5 hrs in AC coach. Yatra briefing in every evening. • Overnight at Nepalgunj in Hotel Siddhartha / Hotel Cygnett or similar.
DAY 3 : Fly Nepalgunj to Simikot and Heli flight to Hilsa & Drive to Purang• Early Morning transfer to the airport and catch the flight for Simikot (40-50 Minutes), rest for a few hours at Simikot, and then fly to Hilsa (10-20 Minutes) by Helicopter, wait for other group members and then drive to Purang. Overnight stay at Hotel Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
DAY 4 : Acclimatization at Purang.• Acclimatize on the first day and we can hike on this day in preparation for Mount Kailash Parikrama. Overnight stay at Hotel Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar. • You can buy necessary things before yatra like trekking sticks, water gallons for storing Holy water of Mansarovar Lake, some packed juices & other necessary things.
DAY 5 : Purang to Mansarovar Lake• This day you will drive roughly for 2 hours in the AC Volvo category bus to Mansarovar Lake. Which you can complete Holy Lake Parikrama of approx 105 km. • You can take a dip and perform Puja at divine Lake Mansarovar. While coming to Mansarovar Lake you will see the first glimpse of holy Kailash Parvat Overnight stay at Guest House near Lake Mansarovar. • If weather is favorable, you can visit Lake Mansarovar in the night or early morning (Brahm Muhurt) to witness the divinity of the holy place.
DAY 6 : Mansarovar to Darchen.• Short drive from Lake Mansarovar to Darchen which is the base for Kailash Parikrama & Ashtapad darshan. • Important notice: We will visit Asthapad only if we get permission from Chinese authorities. • Overnight stay in Hotel Himalaya or similar.
DAY 7 : First Day Parikrama of Mount Kailash.• On the first day of Parikrama of Mount Kailash, start early in the morning and drive to Yamdwar. Yamdwar is a start point of Parikrama which is a 10Km trek. You can be blessed and get enlightened with the darshan of North Face of Mount Kailash. • Parikrama is optional. Either you do Parikrama by walk, Or can get a horse. Those who are not doing Parikrama will return from Yam Dwar to Guest House at Darchen meals & accommodation there will be arranged. Holy Mount Kailash is easily visible from Darchen & one can do puja from there too. People staying at Darchen will join other group members in 1st half once they complete 3rd day of Parikrama.
DAY 8 : Second Day Parikrama of Mount Kailash• Early morning on your second day of Kailash Parvat parikrama; your trek of 22km from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and then to Zuthulpuk. It is challenging day due to difficult part of the journey throughout the Kailash Parvat Yatra as you will be trekking up to 18,600ft height above sea level. • From Dolma La Pass descend to Gauri Kund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk. Overnight stay – Lodge / Guest House. • The First 6-7 KM (till Dolma La Pass at 5600 m) of the 2nd day has a very steep climb & most difficult part of Yatra. Yatris are advised to take a comfortable time to complete yatra & take rest wherever you feel a problem. After 1st 6-7 KM, the remaining 16 KMs are comparatively plain / downwards & comfortable. • Important: Parikrama (Day 2). You will pass through Shivasthal (A sacred place for Tibetans & believed that whatever you offer here you will get it in Heaven) & Gauri Kund. After Dolma La Pass it's a long pleasant trekking way beside the river. You will see the East face of Mount Kailash here.
DAY 9 : Drive to Purang• The third day of Parikrama is an 8 KMs trek; which takes around 3 hours to complete. • Overnight stay at Hotel Purang / Hotel Himalaya or similar.
DAY 10 : Fly back from Hilsa to Simikot by Helicopter and Fly to Nepalgunj & Drive to Lucknow• Drive to Hilsa by AC luxury vehicle, fly back to Simikot by Helicopter then to Nepalgunj by flight & then drive to Lucknow. • Overnight stay at the deluxe Hotel.
DAY 11 : Back to Lucknow• After breakfast you are free to proceed for your home destination with blessings of Lord Shiva!! **Itineraries are subjected to change/modified in unavoidable circumstances.
|Group Size /Cost
3 Star Hotel
|Super Deluxe Package
4 Star Hotel
5 Star Hotel
|2-Person||INR 15,600||INR 17,800||INR 23,800|
|4 Person||INR 13,400||INR 17,800||INR 21,400|
|6 Person||INR 11,500||INR 15,400||INR 19,600|
- Yatra Permit
- Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Accommodation ( 6 Nights in Hotel & 4 Nights in Guest Houses)
- Transportation (Flight, Helicopter & Road) during our complete trip.
- 1 Nepali Tour Guide / Manager, 1 Chinese / Tibetan Tour Guide, Team of Sherpa to carry your luggage & Cooks to prepare food
- Transport by Tourist Eco Bus to Mansarovar then Darchen and Yamdwar as per group sizes.
- Free gifts (Bag Pack, duffle Bag & other stuff)
- Down Jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra)
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency use.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Airfare / Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location to Kathmandu airport.
- Pony / Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama
- Any kind of insurance
- Any kind of Medical expenses
- Gov. ST
- Any kind of donation or tip to Guide / Sherpa / Drivers /Cooks / Porter / Priest / or any crew member
- Extra day’s accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot / Hilsa /Purang due to bad weather/flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA splitting charges & transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet.
- Any evacuation / rescue / additional charges / losses due to natural calamities / unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flight/helicopter during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in inclusions
Get in touch
You might also like...
Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Smikot - Hilsa - Purang - Mansarobar